About this role
Our Client, an International IT company is currently recruiting for SOC Analyst L1 to be based in Kuwait.
This is long term Contract Hire Position.
Candidate should be available in Kuwait with Transferable visa and can join on short Notice.
- 4+ year prior experience in a similar position;
- Passion and drive to work in start-up division with potential of significant growth in scope and services;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly disciplined and motivated, able to work independently, under direction or as a member of a team;
- Possess good logical and analytical skills to help in analysis of security events/incidents;
- Ability to make information security risk determinations;
- Familiarity with system log information and what it means;
- General Desktop OS and Server OS knowledge;
- General knowledge of TCP/IP, Internet Routing, UNIX / LINUX & Windows NT;
- Understanding of common network services (web, mail, DNS, authentication).
- Experience with the QRadar– Mandatory Skills;
- Knowledge of network security zones, firewall, IDS;
- Knowledge of log formats for syslog, http logs, DB logs and how to gather forensics for traceability back to event;
- Experience with log management or security information management tools;
- Experience with Security Assessment tools (NMAP, Nessus, Metasploit, Netcat).
- CCNA certification;
- Security Essentials – SEC401 (optional GSEC certification);
- Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations – SEC511;
- Intrusion Detection In Depth – SEC503 (optional GCIA certification.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait