About this role
Senior Integration Architect - Contract Day Rate - Sydney, NSW
Brunel Australasia are now urgently seeking experienced Integration Architects for a large transformation project.
- Perform integration impact assessments for all relevant architecture deliverables e.g. HLDs, SOAPs, detailed Designs
- Create integration sequence diagrams
- Identify and specify non-functional requirements
- Perform integration governance to sign-off on integration patterns and naming conventions
- Demonstrate application of Agile / DevOps methodologies in the context of integration and process digitisation
- Delivery of integration solutions using Cloud technologies and models;
- Model-driven design and ability to work with Agile toolsets including Confluence and JIRA
- Guide dev teams and ensure alignment with integration architecture and business needs
- Demonstrated ability to convert business requirements into logical, implementation and deployment views aligning with existing frameworks
- High level of knowledge and application of UML2 and BPMN standards
- Do you have financial services experience?
- Can you demonstrate exceptional understanding of system development methodologies?
- Are you known for superior customer focus?
- Are you willing to work on both high level conceptual and detailed design levels?
- Can you work effectively in an ever-changing environment?
- Do you perform well in uncertain or ambiguous situations?
Brunel work hard to provide our contract workforce with and end to end service from initial assignment engagement through to payroll support right through to consultation around future requirements within your market.
Our client has ensured a long-term opportunity to be brought into a fast-paced environment and highly skilled team.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ossie Daniels is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane