About this role
- Ensure and promote Safety by implementing NOC HSE rules and specifications;
- Contribute in promoting safety culture by reporting safety observations;
- Implement QA/QC procedures for effective Quality Management and promote implementation of NOC policies, regulations, procedures, standards and specifications as relevant;
- Carry out internal (DBN PWM project team) & external (CONTRACTOR - yard) audits as required and follow up corrective/preventive actions in scope of the project;
- Provide feedback on Quality matters within E&C Quality Department as might be required and promote anomalies reporting;
- Manage QA/QC activities during all phases of the DBN PWM Project, by deploying QA/QC personnel where needed (overseas, onshore and offshore) and ensure they adhere to applicable procedures;
- Develop and implement CONTRACTORS/VENDORS and QA/QC process improvement initiatives;
- Ensure Continuous improvement of NOC QA/QC process, through the implementation of initiatives, findings, etc.
- Ensure CONTRACTORS comply with the QA/QC contract exhibit requirements and implementation of their QA/QC plans;
- Participate in technical bid evaluation in the scope of the project;
- Participate in the establishment and implementation of Project Quality Management System documents;
- Prepare each project own COMPANY and CONTRACTOR surveillance plans;
- Supervise the Quality Control functions/activities of the DBN PWM Project or its parts, including Quality Control.
- Professional Experience (number of years): Around 15 years of experience associated with Quality Management in Quality Assurance and Quality Control, coordination of quality activities within Engineering, Construction, Commissioning and Start-up projects of various facilities in the Oil and Gas Industry;
- Jacket/Top site fabrication and offshore works experience is recommended;
- The ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company and to demonstrate leadership;
- In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills;
- Familiar with, doc control tools, Technical standards referential of Company and International norms and standards for Oiland Gas.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha