About this role
We’re hiring a QA Piping Inspector for our client, a large Petrochemical company, to join their team. This is a 12 month contract with long-term potential.
- Coordinate with Construction Contractor quality and turnover records and turnover of systems completed to the Completion and Turnover Manager
- Prepare and manage the Audit Program for Project
- Coordinating inspections with third party agencies
- Monitoring Contractors for quality program compliance
- Prepare weekly and monthly Quality reports and participate in the Construction Meetings
- Conduct ASME B31.3 Owner Inspections.
- Professional engineering registration or national equivalent, certified welding inspector, or API 570 Authorized Piping Inspector.
- Minimum 8 years of construction experience in piping discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a quality management role
- Piping installation expertise
- Read and interpret drawings and specification like P&IDs, General Arrangements, Plot Plan Isometrics
- Knowledge of Technical standards like ASME section IX, B 31.3, etc.
- Piping Material knowledge and ASME section VIII
- QA/QC knowledge for piping and mechanical discipline
- Punching and Turnover system knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management Systems
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary