About this role
• Ensure, control and coordinate the proper realization of the design of the PVV of phase3 and its specific brownfield scope.• Contribute to the proper realization of the identification of and specification of the LLI
• Ensure the good progress of PVV engineering in compliance with project specifications and procedures, COMPANY specifications, discipline requirements and international codes, with respect of cost, schedule and required level of quality and safety applicable to this project.• Promote field technical optimization/cost savings, ensuring first that they are compliant with the project schedule and the contracts, liaising with the package lead through the engineering coordinator.
• Identify potential deviations from the COMPANY referential and report these to the Engineering Manager for final decision on whether or not to implement,. • Ensure close coordination with other disciplines on all engineering, constructability and operational matters,
• Ensure that relevant feedback from previous similar projects are considered in the design performance,• Participate actively in technical decision making, in meetings with potential contractors and vendors,
• Participate in the technical analysis of offers and assist in vendor selection,• Assistance in the finalization of contractual documents,
• Participate in weekly and monthly meetings with Contractors, and in specific ad hoc meetings as required by management,• Provide technical answers to technical queries and provide support in deviations requests related to PVV issues,
• Manage assistance from shareholder specialists (remote head office), when required,• Participate to HAZID/ HAZOP/ Project Technical reviews sessions with COMPANY, Contractors and vendors teams, and provide technical answers to the points raised.
• Participate in equipment FAT,IFAT, SAT, DVT and other inspections at site/vendor premises as required• Contribute to the engineering and technical interfaces,
• Ensure detailed progress reporting to project management,• Assist project management team to reply to various correspondence by providing technical support,
• Carry out any other duty or task that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors in line with discipline expertise,• Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
• Strong knowledge in piping components, valves, pressure vessels, PDMS, welding, metallurgy, piping codes (ASME, API, ASTM),• Offshore experience is required,
• Available for mission world-wide,• Familiar with Total general specifications,
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha