About this role
Project Manager (Digitisation) Hourly Rate contract - Perth
Brunel Australasia are seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee a high profile digitisation work stream. Your experience transforming businesses from conventional assets into efficient assets and associated systems will be brought into play here.
- You can demonstrate a depth of knowledge in IT projects related to the digitisation of critical infrastructure
- You have first-hand experience of guiding teams through a transition in systems and processes
- The team you are joining will benefit from your leadership in performance
- Proven knowledge in the delivery of integrated digital assets
- Identifies, assesses and, manages risks to the success of the work stream
- Ensures realistic plans are maintained and regular and accurate communication to stakeholders
- Adopts appropriate project management methods and tools
- Ensures quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure
- Manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off
- Provides effective leadership to the team and takes appropriate action where performance deviates from agreed tolerances
Brunel take pride in our contractor onboarding and care throughout your contract with dedicated people to support you through the lifecycle of your assignment.
Our client has ensured a market rate for this contract including an option for renewal based on project scope.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ossie Daniels is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane