About this role
- Being responsible for all work of the site organization related to the construction of the Design & Build Contract, including safety, quality assurance, programme controls, delivery and assurance of the works, contract administration and cost management;
- Manage weekly and monthly progress dashboard/reports/presentations; assisting in establishing / delivering formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and project;
- Anticipate, plan, execute and measure operational and business risk mitigation including those impacting the overall region project portfolio;
- Exercising independent and professional judgment in solving problems, coordinating and illustrating issues as they relate to schedule and cost;
- Lead cross functional prioritization of contract requirements, drive process adherence and team coordination between functions;
- Drive Productivity with outage focused initiative implementation during the preparation & execution phases;
- Drive project and portfolio level revenue, margin, cash pacing, cost control tracking and reporting system/process and implement it with a purpose to report and control variance and improve financial position of project(s);
- Ensure contractual revenue recognition terms are met and paced to business;
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations;
- Communicate with the Client’s Representative to illustrate and advise actual verses planned progress.
- Bachelor's, or advanced Degree, in architecture, engineering, project management or a related field;
- At least fifteen (15) years' experience in construction including remote site African countries;
- At least ten (10) years' experience in design and build project planning and management;
- Experience in Healthcare industry desirable across multiple remote sites concurrently;
- Experience in Modular and PEB / Warehouse Building industry desirable but not mandatory.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Elaine Nina S Gregorio is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Elaine Nina S Gregorio
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha