About this role
We’re hiring a Warehouse Shipping Specialist for our client, a medical device company, to join their team. This is a 6-month contract position.
- The task will require a dedicated person to manage the items for the Alpha project:
- Facilitate and eventually perform some of the incoming inspections
- Keep track and manage updates of the received items log
- Gather necessary information needed for inspection
- Facilitate equipment qualification process (items may need to be moved to and from the warehouses)
- Assist with consolidating the items in one external warehouse location - give advice on choosing an external warehouse
- Be the go-to person with receiving and managing items delivered to the warehouse
- Manage non-conformances, eventually interact with suppliers on this topic (work tightly with Project purchasing team)
- Able to lift packages and handle packaging tools (within EHS guidelines and tools availability)
- Be able to drive locally between the two warehouse sites
- Have a warehouse/shipping background
- Have a history of conversion work
- Have a history of reading engineering drawings
- Worked on engineering projects in the past
- Experience in a heavily regulated environment
- Nuclear and or pharma experience will be a huge asset
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a full-time job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume, to coordinating interviews, to extending offers, and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Maria Camanag is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement