About this role
We’re hiring a Medical Advisor for our client, a global pharmaceutical company, to join their team. This is a permanent opportunity.
- Management of the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) team in psoriasis.
- Development and implementation of field medical strategies and tactics for the MSL team in alignment with the medical strategic plans for division products
- Provide continuous scientific support and develop field execution tools for the Dermatology MSL team
- Development and implementation of a training curriculum for the MSL team
- Provide proactive scientific/medical/tactical input and support into medical and marketing strategies/product positioning/brand plans
- Provide medical support to the Medical Director in the development/review of clinical research programs such as investigator-initiated studies, post-Marketing studies, etc.
- Lead the development and execution of a National/International publication plan for Canadian post-marketing studies.
- May provide medical/clinical expertise to the business development group by reviewing the clinical evidence of different products for potential acquisitions/licensing
- Represent the company via presentations to groups of experts, societies, regulatory/reimbursement bodies and at national/international meetings
- Develop and maintain relationship with KOLs in Canada
- Spend time with Canadian KOLs in the field with the MSLs
- Be part of the Medical Leadership Team (MLT)
- Education: MD, PhD, PharmD
- Minimum 5 years in Medical Affairs and 2 years in people management.
- Experience in, immunology, dermatology, biological & topical products are important assets.
- Strong leadership and management coaching skills
- Strong scientific background and strategic thinking
- Good networking skills and business acumen
- Resourceful and flexible in accepting change in priorities
- Excellent team player with experience in cross-functional teams
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Maria Camanag is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement