About this role
We’re hiring a Financial Analyst for our client, a global pharmaceutical company, to join their team. This is a 1-year contract opportunity. The role of the Financial Analyst is to help the Finance brand manager performing month-end and budget process and support the Business Unit group for finance questions.
- Perform all month-end process including accruals, sales closing and various reclasses for the targeted business unit.
- Execute the estimated P&L and prepare monthly presentation, analysis and reporting as well as account reconciliation.
- Take the ownership of the trade spent process from a finance point of view.
- Participate in ad-hoc business financial analysis and recommend the viability of such initiative.
- Help the finance brand manager with forecast, Long range plan and budget process
- The financial analyst will need to develop a strong relationship with all the members to become a trusted finance resource.
- BAA preferably in accounting (CPA will be an advantage)
- 2-5 years of experience in similar role
- Team spirit, active listening, high agility and ability to work transversally; Results oriented, can-do attitude, positive mindset
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment across multiple on-going priorities
- French and English
- Advance Excel (mandatory), PowerPoint abilities, SAP and forecasting tool (such as TM1) is an asset
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Maria Camanag is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement