About this role
Brunel has a great opportunity with our client who is a renowned pharmaceutical company.
They are looking for a Medical Education Manager in Neuroscience as part of their ADHD program.
This is a 1 year contract with a strong potential of extension. This is a rather new role, and you will be able to help shape the business and responsibilities in the duration.
The Medical Education Manager is a customer facing position that uses strategic insights to develop and implement national and regional learning programs. In addition to working on learning programs, the Medical Education Manager is also involved in gathering insights from customer interactions and developing relationships with key opinion leaders. This Medical Education Manager role is in the area of Neurosience covering Ontario and Western Canada. The ideal candidate will be located in Toronto or GTA.
• Provide strategic direction in the development of existing and emerging National Medical Education virtual, on-demand and live learning activities based on customer insights and learning needs identified within the Hematology area.
• Lead the development of the Regional Medical Education plans by providing strategic direction based on customer knowledge, attitude and skill gaps and identifying the right mix of programs to leverage within each area, based on insights.• Analyze quantitative and qualitative data on an ongoing basis and utilize strategic insights to shape key customer plans in collaboration with the field triad team (MEM, MSL and TM).
• Potential involvement in the development of National platform programs, vendor management, consideration for live, virtual and hybrid engagements.• Plan and execute strategically aligned learning programs and effectively coach speakers on the content of programs and learning needs of the audience. This includes nationally developed programs, regionally developed programs, speaker tours, symposia, conferences and other interventions as needed.
• Leverage appropriate tools to support interactive learning opportunities and maximize impact in the digital learning environment.• Lead triad coordination related to Medical Education activities to maximize internal and external engagement before, during and after all learning programs.
• Attendance/participation at regional and major conferences (National and International) as needed.
• Development of strong relationships with key regional, national, and international KOLs based on a strategic KOL engagement plan to support regional and national learning activities.• Keep abreast of scientific literature/clinical data related to Hematology and translate relevant data into applicable tactics for knowledge transfer to health care professionals.
Omnichannel coordination:• Collaborate with and provide expert-level CHE/OLA consultation and support to the regional sales force.
• Strategic utilization of data to uncover deep customer insights that will shape future strategies and learning activities.• Ongoing assessment of regional learning needs to ensure activities are tailored to individual customer knowledge, attitude and skill gaps
• Support Medical Education franchise and Medical Affairs department projects to enhance organizational impact and efficiencies
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Martin van Helden is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Martin van Helden
Brunel Canada - Toronto