About this role
We are looking for experienced Mechanical Fitters for shutdown work at Roy Hill
• FIFO ex Perth only• 9-19th May (Dates may change dependent on client requirements)
• Brunel Benefits – referral program, salary packaging including options for flights ex east coast, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
ROSTER: ShutdownHOURS: 10 -12 hours per day
SCOPE OF WORKS: ShutdownPAY: $55 per hour flat
• Trade Certificate - Fitter• Previous FIFO experience as Mechanical Fitter
• Fire Extinguisher Training• Construction Safety Awareness Card
• Australian Drivers Licence• Copy of Australian Passport
• Confined Space• Working at Heights
• Great Hourly Rate• Reputable client
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rachelle Mclean is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth