About this role
Currently seeking a Maintenance Planner to work in a plant environment and plan daily maintenance, project and any outage work for the facility. They will be responsible for using the plant work system to plan jobs for execution by the maintenance techs/welders as well as ordering any parts for specific jobs.
Job tasks and objectives:
- Work with cross functional teams like procurement, engineering and suppliers to prepare job plans and order stock/materials required to complete tasks
- Respond to any plant operations to troubleshoot and repair plant equipment as well as monitor equipment history for any frequent failures
- Help develop criteria for any preventative maintenance and monitor new technological advancements to reduce costs and improve plant streamlining processes
- Review field data for completeness, consult with maintenance supervision, and recommend corrective action or further repair
- Support EHS and continuous improvement initiatives to ensure standards are being met and followed to minimize injury rate
- Create job plans and forward the work order to maintenance supervisor for assignment
- Develop plans for completion of all work orders, estimate of labor time, parts/materials needed as well as participate in planning detailed shutdown and turnaround work
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation) or construction management or 7+ yrs of work experience in planning or operations in a chemical plant environment
- Strong communication and decision making skills in order to effectively interact with peers and direct efficient work flows
- In-depth knowledge of process equipment with the ability to diagnose failures, troubleshoot and develop necessary plan
- Must be able to climb towers, enter confined spaces and the ability to lift 50lbs
- Able to provide direction, work with limited supervision and juggle multiple projects at a time
I am actively recruiting for this role so don't miss out on this opportunity to work with a global leader within the chemical processes market.
Join the Brunel Family
We do not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shourya Saxena is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston