About this role
The Brunel Life Sciences Team is excited to announce that we are hiring two I & C Engineers to work with our client, a multinational company with experience in the development, manufacturing, packaging, and delivery of medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods. This is a 6-month contract located in Kanata ON.
- Provide engineering design and modification for safety and non-safety related control system following design processes;
- Provide review and oversight to subcontracted engineering firms with preparation of I&C related detailed design documents;
- Evaluate contractor proposals during construction;
- System testing and commissioning of system on site;
- Trouble-shooting and ongoing system support for SCADA or other control systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized university;
- At least 7 years’ experience in supporting I&C implementations include both Safety and non-safety related systems;
- Recent Experience with Rockwell Automation, Allen Bradley or Siemens control systems;
- Experience with Solid works and Microsoft Office;
- Must possess excellent written & verbal communication skills;
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all kinds of people;
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally up and down the organization;
- Self Motivated, with the ability to work independently against objectives;
- Ability to think critically and take necessary decision for the business;
- Effective project management skills and ability to meet the deadlines.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eva Balicki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto