About this role
- Identify, develop, coordinate, expedite and steward closure of EPC 1 Contract Interfaces with Ras Laffan Industries City (RLIC);
- Provides overall guidance and leadership with respect to the Commercial and Physical interfaces applicable to EPC 1 Contract in close coordination with the Interface Division Manager EPC-1 and Area Division Manager(s);
- Ensures activities (including approvals) and interfaces with RLIC are undertaken in accordance with Project and EPC-1 Contractor’s needs in general, and compatible with Project schedule and cost objectives to avoid delays, change orders and claims;
- Lead all External Project Interfaces with RLIC, to secure alignment and expedite approvals as required to meet Project objectives;
- Represent the interests of the EPC 1 Contract by attending to all important meetings, including ensuring comprehensive and fully documented actions list and minutes of meeting are prepared and signed by the Parties involved;
- Responsible for coordinating technical approvals and development of agreements for Land Lease, Corridor Lease, Utilities, Crossings, etc. with RLIC in a timely manner to ensure project activities are not delayed;
- Responsible for design, development, negotiation, interpretation, implementation and delivery of executed commercial agreements with RLIC. Coordinate input and support from COMPANY Commercial and Legal for execution of commercial agreements with RLIC;
- Support and provide guidance to EPC-1 Contractor for interface matters related to RLIC approvals. Assist in resolution of technical issues with RLIC;
- Located at EPC-1 Contractor Main Home Offices (EPC-1A) during the Engineering and Procurement phase – expected duration: 24 months – then relocate to RLIC Site;
- The position shall directly interact with its counterpart at EPC-1 Contractor on the premise that both COMPANY and EPC-1 Contractor organizations are “mirroring”.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or higher diploma with proven project management and execution experience including brownfield execution;
- Minimum of fifteen (10) years of experience in the oil and gas industry preferably in LNG industry with a minimum of 5 years in a management position;
- Proven experience as Discipline Engineer, Project Engineer, Interface Engineer and Interface Head;
- Previous experience on similar projects with extensive interaction with RLIC and / or similar Industrial Cities. Has extensive knowledge of procedures, rules & regulation of Industrial Cities;
- Familiar with Permit to Work requirements of Industrial Cities;
- Experience with government agencies, international oil companies as representatives in a joint facility / joint venture and commercial / legal personnel, as Company or EPC Contractor;
- Understanding of Joint Facility Operations and related commercial governance for an international oil and gas project development;
- Excellent oral and written English skills. Able to write Technical reports in English;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Valid Qatari Driving License (or eligible to apply);
- Be willing to relocate to EPC-1 Contractor offices and accept frequent business trips.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha