About this role
- Responsible for electrical design for AP projects;
- Responsible for producing all electrical design documents on a project;
- An electrical designer supports the lead Electrical Engineer on the project and as the technical interface with AP project execution teams. The primary purpose is the delivery of a safe, fit for purpose electrical design to an agreed schedule and construction budget.
- A Diploma in electrical and work experience of around 8 - 10 years’ experience;
- Location : Pune.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB268893
- Location: Maharashtra
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 48
- Branche: Energy Power Plants
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Sunday, July 12, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Electrical Designer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to