About this role
Brunel has an opportunity with one of their Tier 1 Oil & Gas partners for an initial short term Document Controller role. The role is an exciting opportunity to support a key project within the WA Oil & Gas sector and has long term prospects for the right candidate.
- Responsible for the implementation of existing document control specifications.
- accountable for tracking contractor and vendor deliverables throughout the project lifecycle (recording revisions, revision purposes, distribution and transmittal histories).
- Responsible for reliability, retrievability and traceability of the project data.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that each applicable metadata field is accurately updated and maintained in each deliverables register.
- Preparing and implementing documentation in accordance with procedure and distribution matrices.
- Alignment with the Document Control standards and ensuring any deviations due to project-specific needs are controlled and traceable.
- Back-up document control support as needed on other projects.
- Previous experience as a document controller within the resources industry, preferably within a project environment.
- Competency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel, Collaboration and DMS tools.
- Experience with, and comprehension of, deliverables management.
- Experience with, and comprehension of, transmittals and correspondence management.
- Experience in implementing document management systems to support electronic environments.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simone Bache is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth