About this role
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during Batch 3 Project execution:• The development and promotion of the HSE policy (Incident Free, 10 Golden rules, etc.);
• The management of health and safety of Project personnel at site;• The correct implementation and adhesion of Contractor with the requirements of the CONTRACT;
• The organization of HSE supervision at the Worksites and during offshore campaign;• The proper risk analysis and definition of mitigation measures for all phases of the project;
• Special HSE focus on scaffolding activities and working at height + lifting and rigging activities;• Being “visible in the field” and “walking the talk” with HSE as a priority;
• Intervening where HSE deficiencies are identified and report;• Working closely with the Gallaf HSE Lead to promote the realisation of the Projects HSE objectives;
• The Offshore Campaign preparation and interface with the offshore T&I and Hook Up leads; • Adhering to and effectively communicate Projects HSE Policies;
• Consult HSE team in the execution and planning of key critical activities.
Accountabilities• Launch the EPC execution phase with Contractor;• Ensure safe relocation of various EPCs after contract award;
• Supervise the Construction/Installation/Integration activities: ensure that the work is carried out in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices;• Perform, in a regular basis, Health & Safety inspections in compliance with CPY HSE policy and expectations;
• Perform HSE audits in accordance with Contract requirements;• Ensure that all works are performed without any risk for surrounding areas;
• Encourage and promote HSE practices improvement during construction/Installation and Integration phases,;• Perform and establish good communication between Company and Contractor;
• Prepare and perform trainings, presentations and inductions and deliver IF training ;• Select and manage HSE personnel to cover all HSE aspects of activities on contractor construction yard, and offshore,;
• Ensure timely review of HSE aspect of documentation submitted by Contractor;• High class HSE administration skills, Training / Incident investigation / Cause Tree Analysis lead &reporting etc.;
• Promote the Project HSE policies including the safety observations program;• Implement, communicate and monitor the correct implementation of the Incentive Scheme (3 programs) ;
• Develop the Onshore / Offshore training/competency Matrix;• Follow-up on mandatory HSE trainings for Company and Contractor’s staff;
• Participate in development of bridging documentation for offshore campaign;• Develop in coordination with Contractor:
o The Onshore / Offshore MDR,;o Participate in preparation of SIMOPS documents for the Offshore Campaign;
o Implement an Actions Tracking Register for CTR and CPY Offshore Preparation; • Promote and participate to HSE communications and workshops as part of safety culture program implementation;
• Ensure robust control of co-activity is implemented at Worksites• Participate to risk assessments workshop for construction activities; implementation of mitigations measures and early identification of new risks;
• Participate to Risk Assessment workshops for offshore activities and SIMOPS sequences;• Ensure identification of risks due to operational changes and implementation of management of changes procedures with associated risks analysis;
• Control and participate in Toolbox meetings.
• Experience in Rigging & lifting experiences, Working at height, scaffolding activities;• English fluent;
• Offshore experience;• Professional Experience (number of years) : 15;
o Strong experience in Asian Construction Yard and offshore campaigns;o Good engineering, communication and team leading capacities;
o Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment;• Experience within project : (number of years) : 10;
• Good leadership skills, good communication skills, good analytical skills;• H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement