About this role
The Hydraulic Technician will perform repairs and maintenance on environmental and heavy equipment. Responsible for completing all service related paperwork. Position will be 6-months contract to direct hire. Benefits begin on 1st day of employment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience Welding and fabrication.
- Minimum of 2 years servicing trucks or heavy equipment preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience servicing and repairing hydraulics and electrical.
- Preferred CDL
- Qualified and interested candidates need only apply who are eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future.
- Must have own tools.
- Looking for a hard-working individual with a solid work-ethic and excellent communication skills.
What we offerRate from $19.00 to $25.00 /hour based on experience. Benefits start on your 1st Day!
Our client is an original equipment dealer for environmental service equipment.
- Vacancy number: PUB262726
- Location: Lake Orion
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Automotive
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Closing date: Sunday, May 24, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Service Technician - Michigan
Confirmation sent to