About this role
We’re hiring an Accountant for full time 1-year contract opportunity with our highly successful global pharmaceutical company. This is currently a remote based opportunity
- Accountable for monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for clearings.
- Perform analytic assessments (aging, etc).
- Work cross-functionally and liaison with Controlling, Procurement, Procurement Operations Shared Service, Accounts Payable and Business Owners surrounding GR/IR clearing requirements or issues (invoice remediation, quantity/price variances).
- Establish best practices surrounding controls, roles and responsibilities and process flow.
- Create and update policies and procedures as required.
- Develop and perform relevant training for Finance, Purchasing, Procurement Operations shared services, and Business.
- Act as a liaison and single point of contact for internal and external auditors.
- Performs all related compliance controls.
- Obtain all required documentation.
- Generate various reports and status updates as needed.
- 2+ years of experience with similar responsibilities
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal (both internal and external) written and oral communication and negotiating skills combined with excellent time/project management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of PC software, including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- High degree of confidentiality and attention to detail is required
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary